ptopengui

Juha Helminen juhe@nic.fi
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:13:27 +0200

Bruno Postle wrote:

>That's what had me stuck at first.  Actually it's a good system
>where you can click on the images as much as you like, but the
>control point isn't set until you click on add or update.  If the
>temporary un-numbered point was marked on the image somehow, then it
>would be clearer.

Good idea for future versions.

>BTW, I installed kylix last night but couldn't even get it to load
>the project file :-(  I'm doing something wrong.

I've used BCB 4 and Kylix has nearly same IDE that is in BCB 6
(www-pages say so). Could this come from conflict between versions or is
this from some windows related components that are not available in
Kylix. What errors you got in project file loading?

I'd like to test this also but it will take time before I manage to get
to the same level :(

Juha