ptopengui

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:40:44 +0000

On Mon 18-Nov-2002 at 02:06:19 +0800, HaJo Schatz wrote:

> Bruno is using Suse. That would theoretically leave you with
> Mandrake ;)

I have various redhat and debian machines I can test with.  Everyone
says that Mandrake is a good option for a dual-boot windows/linux
desktop machine.

> One thing which I stumbled across though is the requirement to
> click "add" after selecting a pair of control points. More than
> once I forgot to do that and ended up not having the control
> points defined.  But this might be OK once being used to it,
> though.

That's what had me stuck at first.  Actually it's a good system
where you can click on the images as much as you like, but the
control point isn't set until you click on add or update.  If the
temporary un-numbered point was marked on the image somehow, then it
would be clearer.

BTW, I installed kylix last night but couldn't even get it to load
the project file :-(  I'm doing something wrong.

--
Bruno