other stuff on sf

Juha Helminen juhe@nic.fi
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:56:24 +0200

Is there anyone who has used Kylix
<http://www.borland.com/kylix/open/index.html>?
One reason to use BCB was that porting to linux is easier in this way.
There are some parts in code that needs to be changed. I suppose that it
is easy when you know how Kylix works. Tiff reading will be better when
libtiff is used... :)

Basic function like image and script reading could be same. Control
point search function can also be common. Resample is copied from PT
sources. Windows related stuff (which uses VCL) cannot be shared.

I do not yet have proper linux installation but I could do it when there
is need for it.

Juha