mock-up of a panorama gui - version 2

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:27:39 +0100

I've updated the mock-up I made last week, this is an attempt to
integrate the various comments.

It's fairly similar.  The tabs are rearranged with two of them merged
together ('panorama settings' and 'project').

I'm not sure how the whole lens properties inheritance thing should be
presented to the user.  It seems comprehensible to me, but it might be
confusingly Object-Oriented to some people?

Image picker tab - The same as before + colour correction picker.
  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/ptx/2002-04-20/0-source-images.png

Cropping tab - The same as before but with a button switched for a checkbox.
  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/ptx/2002-04-20/1-crop.png

Lens calibration tab - The useless dummy default image is removed.
  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/ptx/2002-04-20/2-lens-settings.png

Image orientations - Warped images are now mapped onto a generic sphere.
  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/ptx/2002-04-20/3-image-orientation.png

Point picker tab - Basically the same as before.
  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/ptx/2002-04-20/4-control-points.png

Panorama settings tab - Merged with the project tab and put at the end.
  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/ptx/2002-04-20/5-panorama-settings.png

All comments welcome.

--
Bruno