mock-up of a panorama gui interface

Ianiv Schweber burundo@telus.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:00:57 -0700

Hi Bruno,
Nice work, I think this design is much more powerful than PTgui's.

Control Points:
I like the zoom boxes for each control point. What are the methods for
adding a ontrol point? One way is clicking the Add button, what about
clicking on the image?
What are the numbers in the distance column? As I've said before, I
haven't used the tools much...
What do you think of having a combo box instead of the tabs for the
left and right images? I think it would look cleaner.

I'm going to try to find out how to use all the stuff in libpano so we
can generate all those preview images.

I'm leaning towards implementing the gui using Qt, just because I
started using the toolkit recently and this project is a good way to
learn how to use it better.

Ianiv.