hello ptx members,

Jason Pearce jason@advastreme.com.au
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:05:06 +1000

this is just a test ,
and also to introduce myself,
My name is Jason Pearce
I live in Australia near Sydney (Bowral)
I try to make a living out of web development,
panoramas & web hosting . (this is going pretty well)
I have about 2.5 years pano experience using panotools
(panotools photoshop plugin, ptgui, ptassembler)
I use a digital sony cybershot with wide angle lens,
a minolta xg1 ,peleng 8mm , zenitar 16mm
also 2 home made panoheads ,
I have been using linux MDK8.0 for the past 10-12 months
after playing around for a year or so before that dual booting ,
I decided to jump in boots and all  ,back everything up to cd and wipe the
windoze partition .(steep learning curve, but it has been very rewarding)
anyway thats enough about me .
are we going to use a particular ide for this project , I know some of these
have a cvs setup , so that those of us that have little or no programming
experience can  tag along and maybe learn a thing or two?
jason