[olsx-tech] Tech Meetings

James Stevens james at spc.org
Mon Nov 14 13:46:42 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Very pleased to see you have a basic list set up I think it will be very
useful in day to day as well as long term planning and successful
operation of the tech team at OccupyLSX !!

It will be useful to all joining the list to be reminded of the location
of accompanying resources

https://occupywiki.org.uk/London/Tech easy to read clear statement of
intent space to grow into.

The list of working groups therein.. essential

ah and the minutes of the recent meetings great..

great start - lots of work to do

I have posted these details to a few of you already but once again the
need for protected power on site can be answered by Laurence at
backroom.co.uk they are based in Tooting and ready to supply suitable
UPS for your 3kva generator. If you are using different then get the
spec and call him once you have a process in place to secure the gear on
site. He know his power shit.. and will expect details of your needs.

Hyundai
Green power
HX149 inverter gen
hy3000 si