[olsx-tech] When are you all free?

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Sun Nov 13 20:02:48 GMT 2011

First of all thank you very much for setting up this list. About time we had one.

It's getting harder to predict my availability. Over the last few weeks I've had a lot of time away from my studies, but this will change quite soon.

In principle I only have courses Wednesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes Mondays and Fridays.

In practise there's a growing amount of coursework and reading I'll have to get to quite soon. I'm not sure I will even have any spare time on Mon/Tue this week.

Let's see. :)

m.

(Btw this mailing list puts you in the TO and the list address in the CC, is this intentional?)