[olsx-tech] When are you all free?

Ximin Luo infinity0 at gmx.com
Sun Nov 13 18:15:27 GMT 2011

Hi guys, welcome to the mailing list for the tech group. We decided to set this
up as a way to contact everyone.

First topic I had in mind, is to create a rota for things that need doing
on-site. Not everyone can be readily available, so gathering this information
will allow us to satisfy time demands for the work we need to do.

Please make your description as concise as possible. Less words, more numbers,
the better. Or just give me read access to your calendar, if you have one.
(Note that this mailing list is PUBLIC, so don't post stuff like "share to
people with this link".)

Me: typically 19:00-00:00 weekdays, all day weekends.

Also if anyone has a calendar for "tech shit needs doing" that would be useful.
At the moment I have no idea when people are actually needed on-site.

GPG: 4096R/5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0
https://bitbucket.org/infinity0
https://launchpad.net/~infinity0