[OccupySheffield] G A Minutes

Andrea Stone kartoonhead at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 14 20:29:14 GMT 2012

Here are the Minutes from tonight's G A, if someone could kindly put these on the wiki page that would be great. Hope you are all well and enjoying today's sunshine. Look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Andrea

Minutes for Occupy Sheffield G A held on Monday 14th May 6.30pm at Blue Moon.
Announcements
Next G A Monday 21st May, Quaker Meeting House 6.30pm
Next planning meeting for Peace in the Park, Access Space, Thursday 17th May, 3pm.  This event is getting very close, so if you can make it please come along on Thursday.
An Economy For The 99%, Saturday 19th May, 10.00am to 12.30pm, Quaker Meeting House.Oliver is planning to do a sound recording of the plenary sessions.
Citadel, Jean has made contact with the Citadel and will report back with any future news on progress.
Disscussion
Oliver and Jean reported back on Fairness Commission Meeting, Future meetings are not signposted very well on their website, looking into this and will post more info on date's when available.
Agenda for next weeks G A
How can we organise an outdoor G A for Peace in the Park, suggestions for interesting topic to draw in public, get discussion generated which will be of interest for all.
Future of Occupy Sheffield, where do we go from here, planning future events.