[OccupySheffield] FW: Occupicnic.

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:40:22 GMT 2012

This is tomorrow people. I hope to see you all there. I have plenty of seeds, more than enough to share.
Sunshine is forecast for the afternoon,
xxx

On Sunday 1st April we bring to you.....
OCCUPICNIC!
Meet 2pm Devonshire Green - bring something to share; food, thoughts, conversation, ideas, most importantly yourself!
A group of us will be meeting at 1pm (beforehand) at the bottom of the moor to scatter seeds and discuss guerrilla (gorilla!) gardening tactics. Bring seeds and/or yourself.
Later we will reconvene in Sharrow for the lantern parade, gardening (and gorillaing) as we go.
Please spread the word, hope to see you all there with a big ray of sunshine
xxx