[OccupySheffield] FW: Occupicnic.

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:25:42 GMT 2012

Just a reminder to all, please distribute far and wide.
Could anyone make this 'appear' on the website as well?
xxx

On Sunday 1st April we bring to you.....
OCCUPICNIC!
Meet 2pm Devonshire Green - bring something to share; food, thoughts, conversation, ideas, most importantly yourself!
A group of us will be meeting at 1pm (beforehand) at the bottom of the moor to scatter seeds and discuss guerrilla (gorilla!) gardening tactics. Bring seeds and/or yourself.
Later we will reconvene in Sharrow for the lantern parade, gardening (and gorillaing) as we go.
Please spread the word, hope to see you all there with a big ray of sunshine
xxx