[OccupySheffield] On Sunday 1st April we bring to you..... OCCUPICNIC!

Occupy Sheffield info at occupysheffield.org.uk
Wed Mar 28 08:52:46 GMT 2012

On Sunday 1st April we bring to you…..

OCCUPICNIC!

Meet 2pm Devonshire Green – bring something to share;
food, thoughts, conversation, ideas, most importantly
yourself!

A group of us will be meeting at 1pm (beforehand) at the
bottom of the moor to scatter seeds and discuss guerrilla
(gorilla!) gardening tactics. Bring seeds and/or yourself.

Later we will reconvene in Sharrow for the lantern parade,
gardening (and gorillaing) as we go.

Please spread the word, hope to see you all there with a
big ray of sunshine.

https://occupysheffield.org/2012/03/28/occupicnic/