[OccupySheffield] FW: [OccupySheffieldPrivate] hi/ info request

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:31:54 GMT 2012

Hello all, this is the email back from Andy who is the oral history, mentioned in the meeting on Monday.
I've emailed him to say that the GA discussed his idea and he should come along, but obviously it's up to individuals if they want to speak to him on the day.
Would be awesome if as many people as possible spoke to him so we can make sure Occupy is well stamped on Sheffield's history :)
xxx