[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] N H S vigil

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 23:29:06 GMT 2012

Mick there are many initiatives going on that Occupy Sheffield might well support - Andrea's question and mine is why he calls himself Occupy Sheffield when he has never been to a GA , to our knowledge, and therefore never checked out if we want to support what he's doing.

Occupy Sheffield has not failed to engage with "ordinary" people, nor has the national and international Occupy movement failed to engage with ordinary people

I would not presume to be disappointed by your attitude but would say that at the very least it appears disrespectful and patronising

Cheers
Jean