[OccupySheffield] N H S vigil

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:14:13 GMT 2012

Andrea

http://eoin-clarke.blogspot.co.uk/

Check out his blog - this sort of attitude as displayed in your email explains why Occupy has failed so badly to engage with ordinary people - Eoin's been very much to the fore in the fight to save the NHS from the reforms - something I would have thought Occupy would have supported but seemingly not?

Disappointed by the attitude displayed in your email.

Mick

http://lookinluckout.blogspot.com/