[OccupySheffield] occupy ga at quakers mon 12th march

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 19:30:24 GMT 2012

the only room available for 12th when I asked yesterday was the Main meeting room - to book ij=n advance  we can have it at the lowest rate of £37 but I think it needs to be booked asap - I'm hapyy to leave this with Dawn. If we can afford to pay for rooms for Mondays again we need to book as early as possible. Other rooms - rm1 . rm. 2 and rm 4 would be big enough for us and are less expensive but aren't available this coming Monday
Cheers
Jean