[OccupySheffield] An unreported tragedy

David Kirkham davidkirkham at live.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 10:19:49 GMT 2012

Hello.

Some time ago, in the late '90s, my mum and dad were briefly involved with Iran Liberty Association's campaign; human rights have little to no place in Iran, as I'm sure you know. An untold, unreported tragedy is now unfolding for Iranian exiles living in Ashraf, just over the border in Iraq; Iraqi forces have been attacking residents of Ashraf for the last 3 years. They are preparing to attack again.

Please read this girl's story and support Iran Liberty Association's fight for these brave people.

Thank you.

David.

http://iranliberty.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2377:shaghayegh-plea&catid=26:activities&Itemid=67