[OccupySheffield] * The Future of Occupy - Our NEW Website & Magazine! *

The Future of Occupy Collective team at thefutureofoccupy.org
Fri Jul 6 13:26:12 GMT 2012

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text
here will show in the preview area of some email clients.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
[1]View it in your browser.
[2]School of Commoning
Our NEW Website and Magazine are online!! Come and explore the Future
of Occupy with us!
  Links:
    1. http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=09e2fdf7e4&e=01b41e13f5
    2. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=8c8b9c682b&e=01b41e13f5

The Future of Occupy, which began as a simple website in October 2011
and launched the FoO newsletter in January of this year as a
newsletter, has undergone a considerable transformation over the spring
to re-emerge as a fully-fledged community platform and interactive
electronic magazine. This process has been a joy as well as a learning
experience, the culmination of which has seen a total upgrade to our
website fit and ready for the next phase of Occupy, we hope you will
enjoy navigating its pages!
To visit the new site [3]Click HERE!..
  Links:
    3. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=c2be5fa8d5&e=01b41e13f5

Read our Latest Magazine: "Occupying the Commons"..
The latest thematic issue explores the ideas and practices of the
Commons following the landmark February 16-18th Making Worlds forum at
Occupy Wall Street. It is this issue ‘Occupying the Commons” that
represents the first fully fledged attempt at the magazine format!! In
it we take a look at what it takes to withdraw together the legitimacy
from systems of governance and ownership that don’t serve us anymore.
To Read our latest magazine [4]Click HERE!..
  Links:
    4. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=610901916d&e=01b41e13f5

Overall our prime motive as the FoO collective has been to create a
more interactive—indeed, a more common space for supporting and
enhancing the movement’s collaborative sense-making. We invite you to
take a look and see what you think. Have an excellent summer and if you
like what you see please actively support the project, promote it and
participate in the next phase in The Future of Occupy as part of the
ongoing evolution of the Commons and Occupy movements.

In Solidarity,

~ The FoO Collective

The Future of Occupy, [5]http://www.thefutureofoccupy.org
 [6]follow on Twitter | [7]friend on Facebook | [8]join our community
 [9]unsubscribe from this list | [10]update subscription preferences
  Links:
    5. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=22eb5bf589&e=01b41e13f5
    6. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=d4209e57a5&e=01b41e13f5
    7. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=ca245e9c2d&e=01b41e13f5
    8. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=2d891ecbab&e=01b41e13f5
    10. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=ff3d869fc7&e=01b41e13f5

Sent to occupysheffield at email-lists.org — [11]why did I get this?
[12]unsubscribe from this list | [13]update subscription preferences
School of Commoning · 118 Brading Crescent · Wanstead · London, London E11 3RS Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&afl=1
  Links:
    11. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage.com/about?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=ff3d869fc7&e=01b41e13f5&c=09e2fdf7e4
    13. http://schoolofcommoning.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=a5fa85bb25b09d2e6d040a7c2&id=ff3d869fc7&e=01b41e13f5