[OccupySheffield] Questions being asked of Sheffield Council

Robert Daines robertcdaines at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:13:51 GMT 2012

Thanks Andy
Unless there is a total reform of how we elect our representatives this
will not change. I have many ideas about this but at base is that we must
vote for people not parties. All citizens should be sent the voting records
of all councillors and MP's and their tax returns and allowance claims. In
these days of  blue labour and red tory the parties have become
institutions who put up placemen to occupy seats that should be `occupied'
by our representatives. What is the sense of voting for ideas and
ideologies.

Robert Daines