[OccupySheffield] Meeting with Dean

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:19:43 GMT 2012

Will the cathedral just use this decision against occupy in court - stating they offered to meet and occupy turned it down - it seems a very cynical act to me on behalf of the church at such a time as they knew with the court case in mind you'd have to turn it down.

M.

http://lookinluckout.blogspot.com/