[OccupySheffield] This weekend conference updates

barriers2bridges at virginmedia.com barriers2bridges at virginmedia.com
Mon Jan 23 14:29:11 GMT 2012

Heya OS,
I think we should be patting ourselves on the back for hoasting a well put together conference this weekend, in light of so much pressure re the camp at cathedral etc.

Has anyone put together a summary of events as I of course wasn't able to make everything and Sunday's schedule seem to grow out of Saturday's overspill.

Also, someone was videoing the rally, has it been uploaded yet?

As we plan and discuss our next moves, I 'really hope' we don't get beaten back by in-bickering, lowered energies or the external forces that pose constant challenges/obstructions to the movement.

There were a lot of visionary plans/ideas for the immediate future of occupy, but the journey will be tough and an uphill slog; but we're tough, determined and resourceful...!!

With hope and solidarity,
Dawn