[OccupySheffield] Proposal for GA

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 07:18:04 GMT 2012

I proposed the following motion to the GA last night. It was agreed that
Sheffield call a GA Saturday or Sunday to discuss this motion.

Blessings,

Deacon Dave

 PROPOSAL THAT we write to the Dean and chapter before their meeting on
Monday the following letter :

 To Dean and chapter,

 This is to confirm that we have agreed by consensus at our General
Assemblies the following 2 proposals :

   1.

   to downsize the camp and move to the edge of the forecourt nearest
   Lloyds TSB from Monday.
   2.

   To guarantee to vacate the forecourt entirely a week before builders
   start work.

Will you agree that court proceedings be deferred to allow us time to
negotiate these points with you ?

 Yours,

Occupy Sheffield