[OccupySheffield] The Occupy Iceberg - posters

Andy Cropper (personal email) artbyandyc at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 23:59:09 GMT 2012

howdo folks, slowly getting better but still 'not right' anyways been playing around with this visual todayand wanted to share with everyone, what I call the Occupy Iceberg, it's not an original idea but I thought I could make it a bit easier to understand.. let me know what you guys think

http://www.artbyandyonline.com/Occupy_UK/ICEBERG.png

a while back i also made these 2 posters which i think folk would like

this is what democracy looks like.... this isn't!!!

http://artbyandyonline.com/Occupy_UK/DEMO-LEFT-POSTER.png
http://artbyandyonline.com/Occupy_UK/DEMO-RIGHT-POSTER.png

Axxxxx