[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] Carl's Two Questions

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 22:26:29 GMT 2012

Yes thanks Dave
Will be there
Love Jean

From: Dave Havard <deacondave777 at gmail.com>
To: Occupy Sheffield <info at occupysheffield.org.uk>; Occupy Sheffield List <occupysheffield at email-lists.org>
Sent: Saturday, 14 January 2012, 14:39
Subject: [OccupySheffieldPrivate] [OccupySheffield] Carl's Two Questions

Hi all,

Can I propose we consider Carl's 2 questions below at Sunday night's GA ?

I have also been told that there is a piece of land on West Bar in front of HSBC's head office.  Perhaps we should check that out and consider it.

See you all soon,
In peace and hope,
Deacon Dave

Deacon Dave

Thank you for the email and for the clarification that has been given with regards the decision made by the General Assembly.  So that the Cathedral has a full understanding of Occupy’s position can you or anyone else at Occupy provide answers to the two following questions:-

1)      Do you intend to vacate and clear the camp from the Cathedral Forecourt / Churchyard as you do not have permission to be on Cathedral land.
2)      If the answer to question 1 is No, what circumstances would be required for Occupy Sheffield to clear and leave the Cathedral Forecourt / Churchyard?

Yours sincerely

Carl Hutton
General  Manager

The Cathedral Church of St Peter and St Paul
Church Street
SheffieldS1 1HA