[OccupySheffield] Appeal to Sheffield Cathedral & Occupy Sheffield

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:19:30 GMT 2012

Friday 13th Jan 2011

Dear Carl,

My apologies that our decision making process has been slow.  You said
today that you had been expecting a written proposal as to our intentions.
Here is the text of the proposal that was agreed at tonight's GA.  I hope
this answers your request.

We agreed a proposal that we re-organise camp and move closer to Lloyds TSB
on Monday 23rd Jan after the National Conference. We will vacate the space
in front of the cathedral as discussed in previous GA's.

Your brother in Christ,
Deacon Dave Havard