[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] FW: Notice of Court Proceedings and Hearing on Thursday 26th January

jean wildgoose jeanwildgoose at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 14:21:14 GMT 2012

Hi Joe
I saw Carl in the Cathedral this morning and asked him how it would affect the situation if we did decide to move nearer to the bank - he looked confused and said that if he said that would be ok he would be perceived as inviting us to that space. He also said , as he said to Dave, that they were promised a proposal from us by last Monday for their chapter meeting which didn't happen and that's why they decided to take court action yesterday.
So I think it's unclear whether Dave's proposal would alter what is happening now but I would think it's possible it would and it's probably best to present them with that proposal. I can't be at GA tonight but if I was I would withdraw the opposition I expressed when we discussed it a few days ago.
Jeanx