[OccupySheffield] GA minutes 11/01/12

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Thu Jan 12 02:52:00 GMT 2012

Thanks Sarah. I've uploaded the GA minutes
here<https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Sheffield#Meetings>,
where there is also a basic note about how to upload things to the wiki.
I've only added to wikis a few times before, and my advice would be to have
a go, and if you make a mistake it's easily corrected. Otherwise, people
are happy enough to do it for anyone who emails the minutes here.

All the GA notes could do with formatting a bit, which is on my to-do list
if no one else is up for it at the moment too.

For anyone who's interested in the wiki, there is a collaborative edit
session today (Thursday 12th January) at 7pm (19:00 UTC) on IRC (text chat
over the internet) found at #lsxtech

Night shift sols,

Joe