[OccupySheffield] GA minutes 11/01/12

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:08:27 GMT 2012

Hope these are OKUnfortunately, I haven't been clever enough to get these on the Wiki... Could anyone do so for me, or even better give me some bomb (idiot/technophobe) proof instructions to do so? :)
Thanks loads
Sarah xxxxxx
[[Wednesday 11th January 2012]]
'''Press Statement'''Response to Cathedral's threat of legal actionThis was read out and, with a few small amendments, it was agreed by all. It will be posted on the email and, if no objections are made, it will be sent tomorrow lunchtime.
'''Citadel'''Should it have a signing in book? Action: Make a jobs list for the camp and the citadel to display in both locations- Sarah and Ash to action thisContact book to be actively updated to include people's skills as well

'''Conference planning meeting tomorrow 5pm'''Discussion points:Sleeping arrangementsCookingHow much and how are we going to promote? Create a Facebook event, promote at camp, etc. Delegate passes
'''Tea, cake and kindness'''Sat 14th and also 21st (weekend of conference)12-2pm - will be advertised on the camp
'''Camp cohesion'''Keep being conscious of positivity! Be cool to one another.