[OccupySheffield] [Occupy London] Unemployed / 'Mandatory Work' Scheme

freelance at mailworks.org freelance at mailworks.org
Sun Jan 8 08:50:42 GMT 2012

London Coalition Against Poverty (LCAP) have a Boycott Workfare campaign going, i think their website is boycottworkfare.org but give it a google and it should come up. There were a bunch of leaflets about it in the info tent after Warren,one of the activists,talked about it at TCU. It deffo needs more attention,maybe an afternoon dedicated to formulating strategies of resistance at one of the sites. Could put the scheme on trial at occupied justice,with witnesses affected by it participating?

Ewa