[OccupySheffield] Come join me on Good News for Occupy Supporters on occupii

Jennifer Davis invitations at occupii.org
Sat Jan 7 22:52:24 GMT 2012

occupii:
Jennifer Davis has invited you to join Good News for Occupy Supporters on occupii
--------------------

Come join me on Good News for Occupy Supporters on occupii

Jennifer Davis

Check out Good News for Occupy Supporters on occupii:
http://occupii.org/group/good-news-for-occupy-supporters?xgi=2v7t2ZKhtPLLYB&xg_source=msg_invite_group

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser
--------------------

About Good News for Occupy Supporters on occupii

1 member

Created By: Jennifer Davis
--------------------

About occupii
occupii is a social network

2657 members
3638 photos
342 videos
186 discussions
27 Events
169 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on occupii, or to opt-out, go to:
http://occupii.org/?xgo=YpYCcJv42tNidT8dtLpB/Tp5X9514AEZ8a4HsWYxsVYMy5l/Pqy3ortqeA0h9Lz5ihw1jIl4mgs&xg_source=msg_invite_group