[OccupySheffield] [Occupy London] Re: [INT] Fwd: [Squares] MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

Ragnhild Freng Dale ragnhildfd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:07:53 GMT 2012

+ one for making the MAYDAY callout a discussion topic on Saturday!

I do think that should be the main focus rather than the Democracy WG
statement, though they are both worth considering. from International
Outreach I would say the global statement would also be a natural
addition; perhaps as a point to feed into striking action and building
an alternative. And I'm sure other working groups (e.g. environment)
would feel the same. So - I do think the MAIN THING should be this
callout, and revisiting what we've already agreed that would feed into
it. The sooner we know what our take on it as a movement is, the
better - and we can bring it to Sheffield as well =)

Mark, is there another Democracy WG meeting before that time?

Ragnhild