[OccupySheffield] there it is

Andrea Stone kartoonhead at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 15:30:19 GMT 2012

There seems to be a lot of negative energy and comment's being circulated, this will not have any other effect than to alienate people who are already feeling the distance growing within the movement. I don't know in what context comments to Leela were directed, but as a regular attendee of the Occupy movement I know we have all said things in frustration that we don't really mean, it sometimes becomes to easy to let our emotions and our tongues run away with themselves. I don't think finger pointing, bad mouthing, or unsubstantiated accusations will help in healing the wounds that have developed. Lack of communication has played a big part in the rifts that have developed, however let us try to heal those rifts and try and work out a better and more constructive way of communicating.

Further more as for decisions on when to hold G A's, It is my understanding that discussions were had and proposals put forward on which days to hold G A's. Nothing was decided or any concrete plans put in place as to definite days.  This has now been rectified and concrete decisions have been made, so only one change has ever happened, not more than one.

Sunday at the Citadel was a fun working day, not a serious discussion day, so I'm afraid biscuits was our only serious point on our agenda for that day, bigger issues are discussed at G A's, so I suggest you attend these meetings to feel a little less like an outsider.

Andrea
Love Peace and Hope