[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] public GAs

Mick Ibbotson zapatista2010 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:35:28 GMT 2012

Dawn,

I don't think that was called for - there may be differences of opinion within the group - thats what society is about - people do what they think is best for the group and to suggest otherwise is not helpful, not productive, and not needed. It needs discussing at GA if you believe there's an issue - personally I think that the tension of the situation facing Occupy on two fronts currently is beginning to show in people's reactions to stuff (mine included)

We need to be rational, re-realise we are on the same side and move forward.

Mick

http://lookinluckout.blogspot.com/