[OccupySheffield] Clarification Required

joe at joepritchard.me.uk joe at joepritchard.me.uk
Wed Feb 8 11:27:07 GMT 2012

Not sure what your mail problem is Leela, but have you tried 'Reply to All'?

I'm a bit saddened at the comment from someone about you not being
able to take part in decision making about the camp because you
haven't slept there.  Saddened but, from a couple of exchanges I've
had with some people on site, not totally surprised.

Joe