[OccupySheffield] Proposal for GA

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:37:27 GMT 2012

HI all,

I have been worried that nothing is being said on e-mails or website about
what we are doing.  GA minutes are not up to date. Can i then make the
following proposal for discussion at Wednesday's GA:

We PROPOSE to move the camp's equipment to the Citadel this weekend.  We
ask everyone to help with this as they are able.  Any tents left on
cathedral property will not be considered part of Occupy Sheffield since we
have agreed with the cathedral to vacate the site by Monday.

I look forward to seeing you all
Blessings
Dave