[OccupySheffield] Crisis Of Civilization screening, was: Re: Notes from the start of the GA on 24th Jan 2012 and two proposals I didn't make at the meeting

Chris chrisc at indymedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 1 13:50:51 GMT 2012

Hi Rose

My main problem is that I'm unable to make GA's due to
other committments in my life, so I'm unable to have an
input into decision making.

On Wed 01-Feb-2012 at 11:52:56AM -0000, Rose Ardron wrote:
> Great ideas for future events.  Would be happy to help
> to make them happen - poss a working group?

That's great, Claire emailed me off-list and has said she
will sort out the Seeds for Change workshop, so I trust
that is in hand.

If you are able to propose the Crisis Of Civilization
screening at the Citadel to a GA and get it agreed then
I'm on for contacting the people who made the film and
asking them up for it etc etc.

Not sure if it needs a working group but if one is to be
established to sort the screening out them I'm happy to be
involved -- it would be worth meeting to go through
practicalities.

> Can also contribute - just starting to develop session
> around 'everyday economics'.  See attached flyer.  City
> centre session on March 12 - would be great to link that
> in with Occupy
>
> https://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/occupysheffield/attachments/20120201/e4209f06/attachment-0001.pdf

Sounds good, it would be worth posting about it
to http://sheffield.indymedia.org.uk/ and
http://alt-sheff.org/

All the best

Chris