[OccupySheffield] Thanks! :) Fb group

Chris chrisc at indymedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 17 09:36:19 GMT 2011

Hi

On Mon 17-Oct-2011 at 04:49:32AM +0200, Fran Garcia wrote:
> Thank you very much Chris for this wonderful job :))

No problem :-)

> Finally the Facebook group we told about results to be a
> profile, not a group, I'm still waiting for the
> acceptance but do you think we should do a group as is
> more usefull and practical to communicate each others?
> (and asweel because a profile can be close by Facebook
> admin for not being a person).

Sounds sensible to me, but I'm not on Facebook so I'll
leave the decision to others.

If a group is set up can it be set so that people who
don't have Facebook accounts can see it? For example this
is how the Bristol one is set up:

- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-Bristol/156092691150973?_fb_noscript=1

> PS: Be careful when you answer a email to this mailing
> list, make sure in your destinatary there is
> "occupysheffield at email-lists.org" and not the person who
> wrotte the last email

Right, we could change this, but for a list with public
archives I think it's better as it means that people don't
send private email to the list by mistake as much. But if
people want the reply header to be set to the list then I
can do that.

All the best

Chris