[OccupySheffield] Thanks! :) Fb group

Fran Garcia frang88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:49:32 GMT 2011

Thank you very much Chris for this wonderful job :)) (by the way, I just
lisent the record of the assambly and OMG, I speak english even worse than I
though hahah)

Finally the Facebook group we told about results to be a profile, not a
group, I'm still waiting for the acceptance but do you think we should do a
group as is more usefull and practical to communicate each others? (and
asweel because a profile can be close by Facebook admin for not being a
person).

Cheers mates! And those who attended to the event in The Red House please
tell us how it went! :)

PS: Be careful when you answer a email to this mailing list, make sure in
your destinatary there is "occupysheffield at email-lists.org" and not the
person who wrotte the last email

--
Fran