[OccupySheffield] Some notes of past GA meetings

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Sat Nov 26 14:19:50 GMT 2011

I don't understand(!) I got as far as 'email the typed up notes/minutes to
occupysheffield at email-lists.org ... Have you (Chris) then been editing the
wiki to have them there, then tweeting a link to the from @OccupySheffield ?

Does everyone know what the different email addresses lists are/what
they're for/who sends and receives from them?

Does everyone know what the @OccupySheffield twitter account is for, who's
tweeting from it, and about what?

Does everyone know what the occupysheffield.org site is being used for, and
who does it, vs. what the occupywiki.org.uk/Sheffield is for and who does
that?

I'm not totally sure of all of these, and it might be worth clarifying a
bit(?)... unless I'm the only one who's a bit lost.

Amazing effort by the way, Chris. All looking great.

Joe