[OccupySheffield] [oh15] Fwd: [Squares] MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

Rocio Fatas rociofatas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:37:45 GMT 2011

Beautiful and convenient proposal. Having not attended the discussion, I
might just be repeating something already put on the table. So this is my
suggestion: to list all activities that can be developed and need to be
developed, at local/global levels, for a better environment and society,
and then how to make them sustainable. So, let May be the time when we
actually shift from this destroying form of society to a healthier one,
without submission to the structures of power. Hope it doesn't sound too
utopic or undoable.

Lovely email.

Rocio.

2011/12/31 Mark Barrett <marknbarrett at googlemail.com>

> [...]