[OccupySheffield] Fwd: [Squares] MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:32:46 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
It is obvious we are headed for disaster unless we change course
drastically, and we don't have a lot of time. A project is being
discussed internationally in the Occupy movement - Global Strike May
2012. What we are proposing is a continuous strike, a permanent
withdrawal from the current system, a signal for all those who feel
their work to be meaningless and unsatisfying, to switch to
alternative means which are beneficial to the whole community, to
support themselves and their families. In order to make this feasible
this alternative system needs to be up and running by May 2012.
Outrageous! Impossible! I agree with you. Nevertheless it has to
happen if we are serious about moving from this morally bankrupt and
physically damaging path we are on, to a sustainable system that puts
people before profit. Join us on Take the Squares Network
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/1010883/15m-global-strike/. and please pass
around to friends and colleagues.
for unsubscribe/etc: