[OccupySheffield] Are We Ready??

Anna Harris anna at shsh.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 05:40:25 GMT 2011

There are those that would set fire to our world!
There is only time ....to...go...slowly.
There is no time....not to *love*.

It is obvious we are headed for disaster unless we change course
drastically, and we don't have a lot of time. That is why I am involved in
a project being discussed internationally in the Occupy movement - Global
Strike May 2012. This is not a strike in the way it is usually meant of
withdrawing labour in order to pressure bosses for increase in wages or
better working conditions. What we are proposing is a continuous strike, a
permanent withdrawal from the current system and switching to an
alternative one. Certain things need to be in place by then in order to
make this feasible. The alternative system needs to be up and running by
May next year.  Outrageous!  Impossible!  Yes. I agree with you.
Nevertheless it *has* to happen if we are serious about moving from this
morally bankrupt and physically damaging path we are on, to a sustainable
system that puts  people before profit. Join us on Take the Squares Network
https://n-1.cc/pg/pages/view/801083 and please pass around to friends and
colleagues.

Rise like Lions from your slumber,
Shake your chains off like the dew