[OccupyComms] Cambridge / Norwich Occupiers ?

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:52:46 GMT 2013

Cheers for info on this everyone who  has kindly replied, both off list and on.

And especially to Rachel for posting the Les Mis poem and about the white flag / armband idea for Nov 5th. I don't know what you mean about not being a proper activist though - what's one of those ? To sort the world out, all the human diversity (and however active, or not we have been in the past), and all the different thoughts, ideas and talents we bring to the table are and will be needed. We all need to be active, and say / do our piece!

Peace and love

Mark

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone