[OccupyComms] [rdwg] Re: [17s] [2011movements-fsm discussion] Re: [#globalNOISE] Fwd: 5th Nov white symbol suggestion

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 18 21:30:18 GMT 2013

Julie wrote: +1.. to the white arm-bands Roman slaves idea.

OK well I will post the idea at the OWS Forum to try and reach Anonymous people,  and let's see if there is enough head of steam for it!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

 [#globalNOISE] Fwd: 5th Nov white symbol suggestion

+1 to this:

Personally I like the white arm-bands Roman slaves idea. It shows we are (a) slaves (b) legion and (c) peaceful and determined to change the system

Sent from my iPhone