[OccupyComms] 2nd NHS protest outside of the town hall over and done with :)))

Russell Cavanagh russellcavanagh at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 18:21:58 GMT 2012

This may also be of interest to UNCUT supporters - http://economicsurvivor.net/2012/05/02/ofsted-says-sheffield-council-failing-children/
My best ...

Russell Cavanagh

Finite Breaths photography blogEconomic Survivor blog

*** Winner GIST Community Awards "Most Prolific Social Media Adviser 2010"

Here’s what others have said
about my work:
“Writing Worth
Reading” – The Scotsman
“Recommended reading and
quality journalism” - Mercury Newspaper
“Russell’s
copy is always right on the money” – Mature
Times
“Cavanagh has a knack for making sense of the
pound” - ChooseMoney"Your writing is fantastic!" - Mabel Gray PR

This document is
strictly confidential and is intended only for use by
the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or
other action taken in reliance of the
information contained in this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please
use the reply function to
tell me and then permanently delete what you have
received. Thanks.

All emails and attachments are fully scanned for
viruses, spyware, etc.
We accept no responsibility for any infections on
second- or third-party
networks or machines.