[OccupyComms] 2nd NHS protest outside of the town hall over and done with :)))

Andy Cropper (personal email) artbyandyc at aol.com
Wed May 2 16:37:49 GMT 2012

A very very very very good protest session, spoke with several councillors (Jilian Creasy, Rob Murphy both of the Green party), several high level key civil service folk, several NHS workers came and gave support as well as David , Andrea, Mr Blake, Belle and my mister Nigel . Very good and deep and difficult conversations and a real good range of folk asking what was going on and seriously shocked at what I was communicating... will be doing this again in 2 weeks time and a big thank you to Russell Cavanagh of http://economicsurvivor.net/ who will be reporting about what I've done

Here is a directory where you can see 4 photos of today's action and the 3 posters I made as pdf files where you can actually click on any of the url links to see more - http://artbyandyonline.com/nhsprotest/

 The key bit to this protest is this document from a global healthcare conference set up by APAX which I mention in the first poster looking at global privatisation of health services- http://www.powerbase.info/images/f/fe/Apax_Healthcare_conference_2010.pdf

 This is the place where Mark Britnell of KPMG fame aka ATOS (the UK arm of KPMG was bought by ATOS in 2002), says "The NHS will be shown no mercy and the best time to take advantage of this will be in the next couple of years." and “In future,The NHS will be a state insurance provider not a state deliverer.” this is on page 12 of the booklet

When I mean global privatisation of the health service... I mean that the whole of the globe is being "harmonised" to fit within a standardised privatised structure/network. this is the document that shows the thoughts and plans

 We all knew about this, we all suspected it but here's the actual information that proves it

if you're on FB you can see my gallery of protest stuff here - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150692041511288.390915.647096287  or look at this directory - http://artbyandyonline.com/nhsprotest/

Axxx

Andy Cropper
Painter/Artist
12 Parkfield Place