[OccupyComms] (no subject)

Mike Ferrigan mikeferrigan at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 10:35:46 GMT 2012

Dear All,

Here in Edinburgh we have developed an organisational structure and public
resource survey which we hope may be of use to you.

A diagram of the structure is attached. You can obviously adapt it as you
wish.

Secondly, a very important tool for Occupy Edinburgh to help increase the
number of folks involved and determine what skills they have to offer.
This we use in A4 paper format in conjunction with events, handing out
leaflets etc...
This is also attached.
We also have an online version which we advertise on Facebook groups and
pages and the website.
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/Occupyedinburgh/app_127709503932081

Once again you can obviously adapt this as you wish.

We create an Excel database from this information then contact respondents
and fill Working Groups with details of names, skills and time available.

We hope you may find this helpful.

Many thanks,
Mike Ferrigan on behalf of Occupy Edinburgh