[OccupyComms] March Occupy National Conference Proposal

Hudson, Carlus ch451 at exeter.ac.uk
Sun Mar 18 13:55:15 GMT 2012

Sounds good. :)
From: tina bakolitsa [tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com]
Sent: 17 March 2012 18:27
To: Hudson, Carlus
Cc: Occupy Southend; Anthony Clinton; David Scotland; Joe; Anneruth Strauss; Alma Segundo; o.sahal at gmail.com; Baptiste Leeds; Bristol; chakan hislop (Google Docs); Chris; Chris Occupy London Tranquility; Christopher Adamson; Cristel; David Glasgow; Ginge Liverpool; Helen Leeds; Helen Occupy Leeds; Info Michelle Sheffield; Jack Newcastle; Jamie Love Police Edinburgh; Jamie Sheffield; Jennifer Davidson; Jonathan LSX Techie; Josh Occupy Edinburgh Tech; Occed Burgh; Kiki; Kit Norwich; Lisa; Lissy Liverpool; Max LSX; Michelle Craig; Michelle Sheffield; Mike D; Mike Ferrigan Occupy Edinburgh; mischievousape; Nic; Nina; Occupy Brighton media; Occupy Liverpool; Occupy UK List; Ragnhild Freng Dale; Ruth LSX; Samuel Carlisle; Sara WAR; Simon Birmingham; Stuart; Symon Birmingham; Tim; Tom Allan; Tom Sheffield; Mark Barrett; Ronan McNern; Nicole Occupy; occupylondon
Subject: Re: March Occupy National Conference Proposal

Hi Carlus, all,

There is another national conference in the process of being organised and set up by Occupy Southend. This should be announced shortly, i.e. after this weekend's GA.

The reason this was not announced earlier is first, because there was no wish to clash with the regional conference announced earlier this month (Occupy South West) and second, because there were a number of logistical issues that needed checking and clearing beforehand.

As far as I am aware, this conference is considered for sometime early-mid April (possibly more likely after Easter) but again, it depends on the general assembly's decision.

I'm cc'ing Neil from Occupy Southend for reference. Please address any further communication to him.

Best wishes,

Tina