[OccupyComms] Bath People's Assembly

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 08:43:48 GMT 2012

Hi Mike :)

Great to hear from you !

Your details are now posted at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/03/bath-peoples-assembly/

I will also register your address at the PA googlegroup for discussions
about people's assemblies generally (note this is an international list but
with a strong UK presence). You might also wish to sub to "<
occupycomms at email-lists.org>" which is the main UK communications list for
Occupy /Assemblies at present.  I have cc/d OC list here so that other UK
assemblies  can be in touch with you.

Please also can everyone note the Newswire function at
www.peoplesassemblies.org/newswire where you can register to join the two
(national and international) assemblies-only communications platforms we
are working on. We are hoping to test the ability to communicate between
assemblies in the coming months especially as we build up to May. Maybe
your group or other UK groups you know of would like to participate in
this. I will post on this some more later.

One final thing I looked at your website and was not able to scroll down to
see all the content. Perhaps it is my browser but just in case not thought
I'd let you know.

Best wishes!

Mark